Name That! was developed by Speech-Language Pathologists at the University of Northern Iowa to help people with aphasia and individuals with special needs improve their naming, word-finding, and describing abilities.
- Utilizes principles of semantic feature analysis, a scientifically proven therapy technique that helps people improve their naming abilities
- Over 130 items across 12 categories
- Each item is associated with multiple pictures and a set of semantically-related questions. Over time, users experience a diverse exposure to featured items.
- Includes first-sound and whole-word prompts
- Item repetition strategy within the session reinforces retention and maximizes progress
- Tracking number of sessions completed can be used to provide feedback to the SLP
Contact email@example.com for assistance or details.